The Road Warriors format brings Beer Nuts together from around the country who each sample and review a local favorite. In Road Warriors 2, the Beer Nuts introduce two new friends, Ross from NC and Dan from MO, who review local favorites from afar via Skype, while Chris joins us from the road in NJ.
Here is the lineup of beer reviews on Road Warriors #2:
- Chris (on location in Newark, NJ): Flying Fish Exit 15 Coffee IPA
- Ross (Durham, NC): Foothills Sexual Chocolate Imperial Stout
- Dan (Springfield, MO): Mother’s Brewing Co. MILF Imperial Stout aged in Rum, Sherry, Bourbon, Brandy, and Whiskey barrels
- Dugout (Chicago, IL): Pipeworks, Ninja vs. Unicorn Double IPA
- JR (Detroit, MI): Short’s Batch 5000 Triple IPA